Boys K-6 Grades: Mon., Nov 10
Girls K-6 Grades: Mon., Nov. 10
Boys 7-12 Grades: Mon., Nov 17
Register online with Visa or MasterCard or with cash or check with the registration form located under "Documents".
SVAA PRESENTS THE PREMIER JUNIOR GOLF TOUR! This opportunity is designed for beginner to intermediate junior golfers; boys & girls (ages 7-14). Kids are placed on a "team" consisting of A,B,C,D level players and compete in weekly matches against players of same skill levels. See our "Golf" tab for more information!
SVAA's mission is to enrich the lives of children and their families by providing youth sports environments that are appropriate, organized and enjoyable. We support a variety of sports for youths of all ages and skill levels. SVAA is a not-for-profit volunteer organization in Dallas, TX and offers children the opportunity to play recreational sports in the RISD/North Dallas area.
Did you know:
1. When asked to login, login with any of the usernames and passwords you have with SVAA
a. This could be your child’s player account, or your own coach account
2. On the next page you will see a list of your family members
a. Mark anyone that is a Guardian as a Parent
b. Mark the children as Players
c. If a Player or Parents name is on there twice, mark one of the names as “Duplicate”
3. Hit Continue after selecting your Family Roles
4. On the next screen you will have the option to edit your login details to whatever you please
a. You will be able to use this username and password to register all participants in your family
5. Hit Submit when finished
6. On the next page you will be given the option to register your players
a. Select the “Register Player” button next to your child’s name to register as usual